Arduino Nano v3.0
From Hamsterworks Wiki!
This is a breadboard friendly Arduino board.
Mine was a gift, and was purchased from Deal Extreme (http://www.dealextreme.com/p/arduino-nano-v3-0-81877)
It is better than my Mini_Pro_3.3V because it comes with headers, does not need an USB to RS232-TTL adapter and has a few more analogue pins. It also comes with a mini-B USB cable, so it's the full kit in a bag.
I've slightly toasted mine - I accidentally shorted out 5v and GND, and now requires an external power source even when plugged into USB. Dang!
- Digital I/O Pins: 12 (D2~D13)
- Analog Input Pins: 8 (A0~A7)
- TTL serial data receive and transmit pins: RX/TX
- PWM Output Pins: 6 (D3/D5/D6/D9/D10/D11)
- Microcontroller: Atmel Atmega328P-AU
- Small mini-B USB for programming and serial monitor (cable included)
- Supports external 5V~12V DC power supply or 9V battery
- ICSP header for direct program download
- Cable length: 108cm